12 Pink Long Stem Rose Bouquet - Requires 7 Days Advance Purchase
Who doesn't love a dozen, beautiful long stem sweet Pink Roses arranged with baby's breath and greens - uh, NO ONE! You absolutely can't go wrong sending anyone - and we mean anyone - a dozen long stem Pink Roses. Whether it's to celebrate an anniversary, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, a birthday, or just because - a dozen roses is always appreciated. And we know you not only care about the person who you are sending these roses to - you also want to know that you're only sending the best roses - right? We think so, too - and that's why all of our roses (ALL OF THEM) are shipped straight from our farms directly to your door - no middlemen, no sitting around in warehouses waiting for someone to purchase - none of that funny business. Nope, we don't play any games with our flowers. We not only care about sending the absolute freshest, highest quality roses available anywhere - we also care about how they are grown and how the farmers who grow them are cared for. That's why all of our roses come from Eco-Friendly AND Socially Responsible farms. That means the roses you (or your special someone) receives are the most responsibly grown blooms available. Ready to order? We don't play any games with our pricing either - the price you see is the TOTAL price (unless the government requires us to tax your bouquet - sorry, nothing we can do about that). We don't try to up sell you by showing you a picture of a large bouquet with a "Starting At" price (which is always for a different bouquet) and we don't wait to tell you there are shipping fees at the end of your checkout process. NOPE! The price you see above is the price - no games, no bait and switch, no funny business. We believe in doing business the old fashioned way - a high quality product, priced affordably and the best customer service around. We 100% guarantee your satisfaction.
Because all of our Rose Bouquets come straight from the farm, they Require 7 Days Advance Purchase. Free shipping is included.
- 12 Long Stem Pink Roses
- Stem Length Approx 18 - 22 inches
- Baby's Breath
- Personal Greeting Card
- Handling Instructions & Plant Food
- Ribbon and vase not included.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).