14 Washington Colored Mini Centerpieces - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Planning a football or school party? Decorate your party with style and ease. Our custom designed and hand made Washington colored Mini Centerpieces are the perfect way to finish off all of your party tables and make an excellent party favor. Decorating couldn't get any simpler - or any more affordable. Each of our custom made Mini Centerpieces are just $8.21 per centerpiece! All of our mini centerpieces come pre-arranged and are ready to go - straight out of the box! If you are looking for the easiest way to decorate for your party - these mini centerpieces are definitely the way to go.
Our Washington colored Mini Centerpieces are shipped directly from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms - guaranteeing your centerpieces will be made using only the highest quality, freshest flowers available. The flowers are custom tinted to your exact color specifications, and arranged in flower foam, ensuring they are ready to be displayed as soon as you receive them. The flowers used to make up our mini-centerpieces are very long lasting - however, for best results, we recommend you follow our Mini Centerpiece Care Instructions below.
Each Washington Colored Mini Centerpiece box will contain 14 individual centerpieces; each approximately 4.5 inches wide and 12 inches tall. Each centerpiece will be made up of flowers in the color combinations you request. Usually, there are 3 - 4 different styles of arrangements per box, however, you can customize your centerpieces any way you wish. If you wish all of the centerpieces to be made up identically, or if wish to select only specific styles, we can order those for you. Call us at (207) 618-7618 and we will help you design the centerpieces that work best for your event.
Mini Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- Open Box as soon as you receive it
- Each Centerpiece will be contained in an individual bag. Carefully pull each bagged arrangement out of the box.
- Remove the wooden dowels from each arrangement. These are only used to ensure the centerpieces do not get damaged in shipping.
- Each centerpiece is made up of flowers inserted into previously moistened flower foam. This is to ensure the flowers arrive fresh and are ready to go. However, we highly recommend re-wetting the foam upon arrival to extend the life of your flowers for as long as possible.
- To re-wet the flower foam, carefully separate the top flowers and add water as you would to any arrangement. The water may continue to drain into the water proof wrapping covering the foam. This is fine. Ensure that any part of the foam that feels dry to the touch is given enough water to remain moist. You may leave some water at the base of the foam to help keep the arrangements fresh, or you may gently pour out any excess water that may pool after the foam is saturated.
- The flower foam is a resilient base for each centerpiece, and is a great water source for your flowers. However, it does dent and may have changed shape a bit during the shipping process. If any of your arrangements do not sit as you would like upon arrival, gently push on the foam base so that it sits the way you desire.
- Mini Centerpieces are available year round.
- If cared for properly, your mini-centerpieces can last up to 2 weeks.
- Each centerpiece is approximately 4.5 inches wide and 12 inches tall
- Suggested Delivery Date: 2-3 Days Before Use Date
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).