Wholesale Hot Pink Matsumoto Asters - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Matsumoto Asters are bright, cheery flowers with blooms much larger than their spray aster cousins. Matsumoto Asters are more substantial than traditional filler flowers adding instant fullness and texture to any style floral arrangement. Our Hot Pink Matsumoto Asters are a deep, vibrant pink with a bright yellow center that pairs well with Sunflowers, Gerbera Daisies, Roses, Lisianthus, Snapdragons, and Lilies. It also looks good mixed with its cousin - Aster Solidago and Baby's Breath. Hot Pink Matsumoto Asters are hardy flowers, making them a beautiful and economical choice to add volume to your arrangements.
Our Wholesale Hot PInk Matsumoto Asters are cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee it's quality and freshness. Wholesale Hot Pink Matsumoto Asters Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Diameter: Approx. 2"
Average Stem Length: Approx. 18-24"
Bunch Size: 10 Stems
Average Number of Blooms Per Stem: 3-5
Vase Life: 7-10 days with proper care
Suggested Delivery Date: 2-3 days before event
Aster Care instructions:
- 1. Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- 2. Remove as much green leafy foliage off the bottom portion of the stems as possible (leaving only the foliage around the the bottom of the lowest flowers)
- 3. Cut approx ½ - 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- 4. Place flowers in water out of direct sunlight
- 1. It is perfectly normal for the flowers to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water.
- 2. To maximize their vase life and to keep them looking their best, ensure all foliage that falls below any water lines is removed; aster foliage can become slimy when immersed in water. This is easily prevented by removing all leaves that fall in or near water levels.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).