Amazon Assorted Tropical Greenery Wholesale - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice
Mixing tropical greenery and florals with traditional western flowers is a hot trend, growing in popularity every year. The easiest way to incorporate this style into your floral designs, is by using our assorted mixed boxes of tropical foliages. The Amazon Assorted Tropical box contains 90 stems of the most popular tropical greens available; allowing you to create many unique designs, affordably. Tropical Greens are easy to use, long lasting, and add a one of a kind, finishing touch to floral arrangements. With their large, unusual shaped, and sometimes variegated leaves, they add a textural pop to bouquets and centerpieces. Their long length also makes them a good choice to create more stylized designs seen in professional arrangements. Fold Dieffenbachia leaves over and either tape or staple them together to create bow like greenery at the base of a bouquet or within centerpieces. Wrap Cordelyne leaves around the inside of a glass vases to stylishly hide stems or floral foam. Use Monstera Leaves as a backdrop for a bouquet or as placemats under china. Tropical Greenery adds a fun, unique, eco-friendly flourish to traditional floral arrangements. The Amazon Assorted Tropical Greenery boxes are available year round and at our low, wholesale pricing.
Our Wholesale Tropical Greens are shipped directly from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms - guaranteeing your Assorted Tropical Greenery Bunch will be the highest quality, freshest greens available. In fact, the farm that produces our tropical greenery and flowers plants every seed themselves, and harvests each bloom by hand on land they have rescued from injured areas of the Rainforest. By purchasing your tropical flowers and greens from us, you will not only have the most beautiful tropical party available, your purchase will help promote reforestation of the Rainforest with their native flora.
Assorted Tropical Greenery Bunches Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
The Amazon Assorted Tropical Greenery Box Includes 90, 160, 280 stems of the following foliages:
- 10, 20, 40 Stems of Monstera Leaves
- 10, 20, 40 Stems of Phi Xantal Leaves
- 10, 20, 40 Stems of Variegated Pandanus Leaves
- 15, 20, 40 Stems of Dieffenbachia Leaves
- 15, 30, 40 Stems of Palm Leaves
- 30, 50, 80 Stems of Cordelyne Leaves
Assorted Tropical Greenery Bunches Care Instructions:
- Open box and remove the stems.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- The assorted tropical greenery in this bunch varies in stem length.
- The Assorted Tropical Greenery Bunch contains 5 bunches of assorted tropical greenery
- Place in room temperature water.
- Change water every day other day.
- Keep all tropical greenery at comfortable room temperature. Temperatures between 55°F to 75°F are best. DO NOT REFRIGERATE ANY TROPICAL GREENERY - REFRIGERATION CAN DAMAGE TROPICAL FLOWERS AND GREENERY.
- We recommend that you mist your Tropical Greenery occasionally to help the leaves retain moisture.
- Suggested Delivery Date is 2-3 Days Before Event
- Available Year Round
- Vase Not Included
Tropicals Flowers Care Instructions:
- 1. Open Box as soon as you receive it
- 2. Give the stems a "fresh cut" and place in fresh, clean water.
- 3. Place your tropical flowers in an environment you feel comfortable in - temperature wise.
- 4. DO NOT PLACE TROPICAL FLOWERS IN COOLERS -REFRIGERATION WILL HARM THE FLOWERS. Average room temperatures are perfect for tropical flowers - they do best stored in temperatures between 55°F to 75°F.
- 5. Occasionally spray the flowers with water to preserve its moisture.
- 6. Change water every other day.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).