3 Stem Blue Rose with Silver Glitter Bouquets - Require 7 Days Advance Notice!
Want to make a statement at your recital? Want something new and as unique as your school is? Customize your rose bouquets by choosing not only the rose color, but also the glitter color - guaranteeing you a one of a kind bouquet sure to amaze and delight your students, parents and teachers! Our custom dyed and glittered rose bouquets use premium white Mondial roses -a beautiful, large headed, virtually thornless rose variety that opens up wonderfully and has a long vase life. Our farm then dyes these roses in the color of your choice and finishes them off by dipping just the edges of the petals in a glitter color of your choice - giving them an extra measure of sparkle and pizzazz. Our custom bouquets are then with roses, baby's breath, greens and are individually wrapped. These bouquets are ready for immediate sales!!!! Suggested Selling Price is $15.00 each.
Our Custom Tinted Roses are intravenously tinted (meaning they drink up the tint in water through their stems). This may cause some variation and inconsistency in coloring and tones between flowers as they are natural products and react differently to tints. Since the Roses are absorbing the tint from their cut stems, veins, branches and leaves of the roses may also show tinting. The tint will not rub off of the petals, however color may bleed off onto hands or clothing where stems are cut, leaves are torn off and if they are wet. This can stain clothing and temporarily discolor hands. We recommend you wear gloves when working with tinted flowers.
Our bouquets are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality. They may arrive in bud form and thus need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your rose bouquets delivered at least 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. Roses are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. Store your roses in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, away from drafts and extreme temperatures, and let them open up naturally. For your Rose Bouquets to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Glitter Rose Bouquets Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before Your Delivery Date!! As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Each Box includes:
- 3 Custom Dyed Blue Long Stem Premium Roses with Silver Glitter Added
- Baby's breath
- 1 Stem of Greenery
- Inserted in a Clear Sleeve
Rose Bouquet Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Stem Length approx 19 - 21 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the bouquet stems (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - less leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- We recommend wearing gloves when working with your tinted flowers. Tints can bleed off onto hands and clothing when wet, or when cutting stems and removing foliage.
- Tints can stain clothing.
- Roses may arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem (preferably at an angle) and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- Because these roses uptake their custom dye through their stem, water color will become the color of the dye over time. This does not harm the roses. Simply change the water frequently.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Re-cut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container(s). Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their blooming process.
- Each Rose stem features 1 blooms per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)
- Suggested Delivery Date is 1 -2 days before your event or sale date.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).