Baby's Breath Xlence - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Baby's Breath has long been known as a popular filler flower for bouquets and arrangements. And, with good reason. While appearing airy and delicate, Baby's Breath is incredibly hardy and easy to work with. Easy to care for, it has a very long vase life, and it does well out of water for garland and arch decor designs where water sources are not available. Baby's Breath is also easy to dry, as it retains most of it's original shape and color.
Due to it's incredible popularity, farms have created new varieties with larger blooms, allowing Baby's Breath to go from filler flower (like it's sister, Million Stars) to focal flower (Xlence).
If you are dreaming of the Baby's Breath bouquets, table runners, or floral ceremony arches made popular on Pinterest and Instagram, Baby's Breath Xlence is the variety you need in order to create that look. With its large bloomed, pure white flowers, Xlence creates that airy and delicate look so popular with brides today.
Baby's Breath Xlence is shipped directly from our Ecuadorian farm partner, ensuring it is extremely fresh! The climate in Ecuador produces a much larger, higher quality baby's breath with superior flowering. Because of this, Xlence is actually sold by weight - not by number of stems in a bunch.
While Xlence is more expensive than Million Star, the larger flowers fill up more space than Million Star, allowing you to use use fewer stems to create that lush, overflowing look. Keep in mind, Baby's Breath has many laterals on each stem (fancy talk for meaning there are lots of individual branches per stem). When working with Baby's Breath, you will need to cut each individual stem into multiple branches. This will not only make your Baby's Breath easier to work with, it extends the amount of product you actually have, making Baby's Breath an incredibly affordable way to create a large flower look on a small budget. If you have any questions about how to work with Baby's Breath to create those perfect bouquets, just give us a call at (207) 618-7618 and one of our floral designers will teach you how.
Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality.
Average Stem Length: Approx. 70-80"
Weight: Gypsophila bunches are measured by weight, not stem count. A typical bunch weighs 250 grams.
Bunch Size: 5-9 Stems
Vase Life: 10 days with proper care
Suggested Delivery Date: 2-3 days before event
Baby's Breath Gypsophila Care Instructions:
- 1. Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- 2. Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- 3. Place in water with plant food.
- 4. Change water every day other day.
- 5. Place in the coolest area possible.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).