Wholesale Creamy White Ranunculus - Requires 7 Day Advance Purchase
Ranunculus are classically elegant, beautiful flower, that is perfect for both formal and informal events. Ranunculus flowers feature rows of soft, delicate petals that form full circular blooms which adds a luxurious feel to your floral arrangements. Ranunculus are an excellent secondary flower, providing texture, beauty and soft lines to any type of floral design and it blends beautifully with virtually every type of flower. Ranunculus also looks striking when showcased on it's own in small bud vases, making it an excellent choice for creating easy, stunning centerpieces. Ranunculus are often used in classic, elegant, formal designs, however, it works just as well in more relaxed, casual settings such as wildflower, farm, barn and rustic inspired arrangements. Creamy White Ranunculus are available all year round and have an average vase life of 5 days, if cared for properly.
Creamy White Ranunculus
Available year round, our Wholesale Creamy White Ranunculus are cut and shipped straight from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms in Equador. These farms produce exceptionally beautiful, full, high grade, reliable and superior flowers. We 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Once you receive your Ranunculus, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Ranunculas to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Ranunculus 2-3 days before your event.
For Ranunculus to look its best, it is important you follow our care instructions.
Wholesale Creamy White Ranunculus Requires 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
- Ranunculus are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 16 - 18 inches
- Each Ranunculus stem will have a minimum of 1 bloom - however, some may have more than 1 bloom, or smaller buds.
- Each Ranunculus bloom is 1/2 to 2 1/2 inches in diameter - on average.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Ranunculus petals are soft and papery thin. Handle gently. Store in a cool location, away from direct sunlight, heat sources and/or drafts.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem.
- Cut approximately 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem and immediately place in fresh, clean water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Ranunculus hydrate for at least an hour before arranging, 24 hours is recommended.
- Ranunculus stems often bend. This is normal, and often a desired feature in making arrangements feel loose and natural. If stems need to remain upright, some wiring may be needed.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).