Dark Blue Tinted Spider Mums - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Chrysanthemums (or Mums as they are often referred to) are a family of flowers whose blooms remind us of beautiful fall days. Mums come in a wide range of colors, petal types and sizes making them an incredibly versatile flower - it is impossible not to find a type of Mum that would work in any type of floral arrangement. Besides the incredible number of sizes, shapes and colors Mums come in naturally, they also take tinting very well - allowing you to customize these flowers to your specific needs. And if that isn't enough, Mums are also a very affordable flower - making mums one of the most popular flowers sold for all types of designs. Mums can be used in any type of floral design, can work well in flower foam or water based centerpieces, they look great out of water for long periods of time, are extremely hardy and quite long lived. If cared for properly, most mums should last a week, usually more.
Custom Tinted Spider Mums
Spider Mums are variety of mums characterized by long, thin, spikey petals surrounding a large center button. While they all resemble an exploding firework, they differ from the Anastasia Spider Mum in that they present with fewer petals - giving them a striking and distinctive appearance. Our Wholesale Tinted Spider Mums are available year round and are custom colored, cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Spider Mums have 1 large rounded bloom (3-5 inches in width) per stem - making them an excellent focal flower. Spider Mums provide volume as well as a unique textural element that pairs well with just about any type of flower in your floral designs. Once you receive your Custom Tinted Spider Mums, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. To protect their heads during shipping, Spider Mums will arrive with netting around each flower head. Leave this on while hydrating your flowers (we recommend leaving the netting on until you are ready to work with your flowers). It is perfectly normal for Mums to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Mums 2-3 days before your event.
Our Custom Tinted Spider Mums are intravenously tinted (meaning they drink up the tint in water through their stems). This may cause some variation and inconsistency in coloring and tones between flowers as they are natural products and react differently to tints. Since the Mums are absorbing the tint from their cut stems, veins, branches and leaves of the mums may also show tinting. The tint will not rub off of the petals, however color may bleed off onto hands or clothing where stems are cut, leaves are torn off and if they are wet. This can stain clothing. We recommend you wear gloves when working with tinted flowers.
Wholesale Custom Tinted Spider Mums Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Diameter: Approx. 3-5"
Average Stem Length: 20-23"
Bunch Size: 1 Stem
Suggested Delivery Date: 2-3 days before event
With tinted flowers, we recommend removing all of the foliage if it is tinted.
Spider Mum Cut Flower Care instructions:
- 1. Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- 2. Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem.
- 3. Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Spider Mums hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging.
- 4. Spider Mums are shipped with a protective netting around flower heads. Leave this on while hydrating. It is recommended that you leave the netting on until you are ready to arrange your flowers.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).