Dark Green Tinted Limonium - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice
Finish off your bouquets and floral arrangements perfectly with our gorgeous Limonium. Limonium is a popular and affordable filler flower that adds an airy softness to any floral design. A sturdy flower, Limonium blends well in all arrangements and has a long vase life. Our Limonium is hand cut, tinted and shipped directly from our farms - ensuring the freshest flowers available, however, it will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for Limonium flowers to look "thirsty" or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. For your Tinted Limonium to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Dark Green Tinted Limonium Flowers Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality.
Average Stem Length: 20-28"
Bunch Size: 10 Stems
Average Number of Blooms Per Stem: "Spray" of multiple bloom (light shedding is normal)
Suggested Delivery Date: 2-3 Before Event
Limonium is tinted by spraying a special flower safe paint on the blooms. While this is safe for the flowers, the tint may rub off the flowers or sprayed stems which may temporarily stain hands. We recommend wearing gloves when processing or designing any tinted or dyed flowers. Tints and dyes may stain clothing.
Limonium Care Instructions:
- 1. Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- 2. Remove any green foliage from the bottom of the stems that will fall below the water line (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers).
- 3. Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem and immediately place in fresh water.
- 4. Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Limonium hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure flowers have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
Limonium Quick Tips:
- 1. Limonium has a natural tendency to release a bad scent. This is a characteristic of Limonium and is NOT as sign that your flowers are bad. If you desire, you can remove the order and add a scent to your flower by placing a scented dryer sheet in with your limonium flowers.
- 2. If you do not wish to add a scent to your limonium, you can prevent them from smelling by adding a cap full of bleach to the water you use to hydrate your flowers upon arrival.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).