Looking for a floral arrangement that is perfect for every occasion? From Valentine's Day to Mother's Day, Get Well to Congratulations, this bouquet hits just the right tone. Filled with mini calla lilies and kahala roses, this bouquet is modern yet timeless, luxurious but approachable. Darling Nikki is the master of understated elegance.
The flowers in our Darling Nikki bouquets are cut, arranged, and shipped directly from the farm and may arrive in bud stage. This allows for the longest possible vase life. We want our customers to enjoy their beautiful, farm fresh flowers for as long as possible. So sit back, relax, and let our bouquets captivate you as they bloom.
And, just like all of our flowers, our bouquets are sourced from the highest quality, award winning farms, that use the most advanced Eco-Friendly farming standards AND employ the uppermost Socially Responsible business practices. What does this mean? This bouquet not only looks good, it does good - for you, for your loved one, for the farms that sell it, and the workers that grow the roses in it.
NOTE: Our farms strive to have all of the flowers shown in these images. That said, weather and crop issues can occasionally occur outside of our control. When this happens, the farm will substitute the missing flower variety with one of equal or greater value to ensure you receive the nicest, freshest, highest quality blooms available. We 100% guarantee you won't be disappointed!
Because these bouquets are custom made by hand, they Require 10 Days Advance Purchase. Free shipping is included. If you are ordering a Darling Nikki bouquet for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day, you need to place your order 14 days in advance.
Our Classic Darling Nikki is a sweet bouquet with 15 stems.
Our Deluxe Darling Nikki makes an impact with 25 stems.
Vase is not included
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).