Large Foulard Loafa Tropical Centerpieces - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Decorate your next tropical party or wedding with ease. Our custom-designed and hand-made large Tropical Centerpieces are the perfect way to finish off all of your tables. Decorating couldn't get any simpler - or any more affordable. Our custom-made Large Tropical Centerpieces start at $20.00 per centerpiece! All of our large centerpieces come pre-arranged and are ready to go - straight out of the box! If you are looking for the easiest way to decorate for your party - these large centerpieces are definitely the way to go.
Our Large Tropical Centerpieces are shipped directly from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms - guaranteeing your centerpieces will be made using only the highest quality, freshest flowers available. In fact, the farm that produces these beautiful centerpieces plants every seed themselves, and harvests each bloom by hand on land that they have rescued from injured areas of the Rainforest. By purchasing these centerpieces, not only will you have the most beautiful tropical centerpieces available, your purchase will help promote reforestation of the Rainforest with its native flora. The flowers used to make up our mini-centerpieces are very long-lasting - however, for best results, we recommend you follow our Large Centerpiece Care Instructions below.
Large Tropical Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- Open Box as soon as you receive it
- Each Centerpiece is approximately 22 Inches in length
- Each Centerpiece contains 25-31 stems per bouquet
- Each Centerpiece is pre-arranged. Simply give the stems a "fresh cut" and place them in fresh, clean water.
- Place your tropical flowers in an environment you feel comfortable in - temperature-wise.
DO NOT PLACE TROPICAL FLOWERS IN COOLERS -REFRIGERATION WILL HARM THE FLOWERS. Average room temperatures are perfect for these flowers - they do best stored in temperatures between 55°F to 75°F.
- Occasionally spray the flowers with water to preserve their moisture.
- Keep vase water level at least half full.
- Foulard Loafa Large Tropical Centerpieces are available year-round.
- If cared for properly, your mini-centerpieces can last up to 2 weeks.
- Suggested Delivery Date: 2-3 Days Before Use Date
- Vases Not Included
Tropicals Flowers Care Instructions:
- Open Box as soon as you receive it
- Give the stems a "fresh cut" and place in fresh, clean water.
- Place your tropical flowers in an environment you feel comfortable in - temperature wise.
- DO NOT PLACE TROPICAL FLOWERS IN COOLERS -REFRIGERATION WILL HARM THE FLOWERS. Average room temperatures are perfect for tropical flowers - they do best stored in temperatures between 55°F to 75°F.
- Occasionally spray the flowers with water to preserve its moisture.
- Change water every other day.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).