Halloween Daisies - Wholesale Daisies Require 7 Days Advance Notice!
With Halloween approaching, people are looking to decorate their homes with unique and seasonal decor. Our Halloween Daisy mix is the perfect way to decorate holiday tables without adding sugar or calories. And with our wholesale pricing, selling high quality, daisies can be very profitable for you!
All of our daisies are grown on environmentally friendly, socially responsible farms in the high altitudes of South America - ensuring your flowers are grown using sustainable methods and are safe for the workers who handle them. Using these farming techniques in this specific area produces much larger blooms with more petals and a stronger, longer lived daisy. Once harvested, our flower professionals hand paint each bloom - THESE FLOWERS ARE NOT DYED. This means that no color will rub off on your hands, clothing or furniture, and the stems and leaves won't take on a painted hue. And best of all - hand painting means that the water in your vases will remain clear - no discoloration from dying.
Our daisies and hand picked and shipped directly from the farm, making them extremely fresh!! We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality.
Halloween Daisies Must Be Ordered 7 Days Before Your Delivery Date! If cared for properly, Daisies are an incredibly long lived flower - however, we suggest you have them arrive 2-3 days before your event. For example, if your event is on a Saturday have them arrive on the Wednesday or Thursday prior.
Diameter: Approx. 1/2-2"
Average Leaf Length: Approx. 23-27"
Bunch Size: 8-10 Stems
Average Number of Blooms Per Stem: 3-5
Vase Life: 8 days with proper care
Suggested Delivery Date: 2-3 days before event
Daisy Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- 1. As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- 2. Stem Length approx 20 inches
- 3. Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- 4. Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- 5. Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended.
- 6. Let Daisies hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- 7. Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).