Mambo Orange Spray Roses Wholesale - Requires 7 Days Advance Purchase
Mambo is a beautiful, copper orange spray rose. Her beautiful blooms open fully, creating a mass of lovely ruffled petals resembling miniature garden roses. She is a great choice for bouquets and floral arrangements. Mambo is hardy, easy to work with, has a strong vase life, and is available year round. An outstanding performer, you can't go wrong adding using Mambo in your floral designs.
Spray Roses are the smallest member of the Rose family, with each stem sporting multiple small blooms about 1 to 2 inches in diameter. Our Wholesale Orange Spray Roses are available year round and are cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. To protect the flowers, our Spray Roses are shipped with their guard petals still attached. All roses have several outer petals that surround the rose blooms which may appear bruised, torn or discolored. THIS IS NORMAL. Simply remove these few outer petals once you have finished hydrating the roses. It is not uncommon for each rose bloom to have 3 - 5 guard petals. Once you receive your Orange Spray Roses, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Spray Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. For your Spray Roses to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below. We recommend you receive your Spray Roses 2 days before your event.
Wholesale Orange Spray Roses Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
- Stem Length approx 40 cm
- Each Spray Rose stem features multiple blooms per stem (3 - 5 on average)
- Spray Roses are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
Spray Roses Cut Flower Care instructions:
- 1. Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- 2. Spray Roses will arrive with either a rubber band, or plastic or cardboard packaging that hold the flower bunches together. LEAVE THIS ON FOR AT LEAST 4 HOURS WHILE HYDRATING YOUR FLOWERS. After 4 hours, you may carefully remove this packaging. Failure to keep the packaging on the roses while initially hydrating may result in the rose heads drooping.
- 3. Make sure you remove the packaging after 4 hours. The flower heads will begin to swell and you don't want the packaging to bruise the buds at this point.
- 4. Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers).
- 5. Spray Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Spray Roses open faster, place them in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- 6. Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of your spray roses stem and immediately place in water.
- 7. Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Spray Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).