Matricaria Asters, or as they are more commonly known, Chamomile, will bring a smile to your face. These cute, bright and cheery flowers instantly conjure up images of meadows filled with wild flowers and springtime picnics. The perfect filler flower for any relaxed type of bouquet or floral arrangement. Matricaria White Cushion Aster is a more heavily petaled bloom, like dozens of tiny white mums that look beautiful paired with roses, daisies, sunflowers, lisianthus, delphinium larkspur, eryngium (sea holly or thistle), snapdragons and stock. Matricaria Asters are just perfect in any garden, barn or wildflower design. Like all members of the aster family, Matricaria White Cushion Asters have multiple blooms per stem, making them a beautiful and economical choice for your bouquets. Matricaria White Cushion Asters are available year round, are easy to work with and have a vase life of 6 - 8 days with proper care.
Wholesale Matricaria White Cushion Asters
Our Wholesale Matricaria White Cushion Asters are cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee it's quality and freshness. Once you receive your Matricaria White Cushion Asters (Chamomile) remove as much green leafy foliage as possible from the bottom of the stems (any leaves that will be below the water line), cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of the stems and place in fresh water, ideally with flower food. Matricaria White Cushion Asters usually do not need time to open, but will need hydration. It is perfectly normal for the flowers to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. To maximize their vase life and to keep them looking their best, ensure all foliage that falls below any water lines is removed; aster foliage can become slimy when immersed in water. This is easily prevented by removing all leaves that fall in or near water levels. We recommend you receive your Matricaria White Cushion Asters 2-3 days before your event.
Wholesale Matricaria White Cushion Asters Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Aster Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Aster is shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch
- Remove as much green leafy foliage off the bottom portion of the stems as possible (leaving only the foliage around the the bottom of the lowest flowers)
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Place flowers in water out of direct sunlight
- Each Aster Stem contains a "Spray" of several purple blooms
- Stem Length approx 18 - 24 inches
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).