Wholesale Pink Anemones - Requires 7 Day Advance Purchase
Anemones are soft, elegant, beautiful flowers, that are perfect for both formal and informal events. Anemone flowers feature a row of large, delicate petals that form a cup shaped circle around a dark center. Anemones add a light, but luxurious feel, to your floral arrangements - definitely an eye catching beauty. Anemones are an excellent statement or secondary flower, providing texture, beauty and soft lines to any type of floral design and it blends beautifully with virtually every type of flower. Anemones also look striking when showcased on their own, making them an excellent choice for creating easy, stunning centerpieces. Anemones are often used in classic, elegant, formal designs, however, it works just as well in more relaxed, casual settings such as wildflower, farm, barn and rustic inspired arrangements. Pink Anemones are available year round and have an average vase life of 5 days, if cared for properly.
Available year round, our Wholesale Pink Anemones are cut and shipped straight from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms in Equador. These farms produce exceptionally beautiful, full, high grade, reliable and superior flowers with large petals. We 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Once you receive your Anemones, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Anemones to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Anemones 2-3 days before your event.
For Anemones to look its best, it is important you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Pink Anemones Requires 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Anemone Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Anemones are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 8 - 10 inches
- Each Anemone stem has 1 bloom - 2 - 3 1/2 inches in diameter, on average.
- White Anemones may retain some soft pink, lavender or even green hues throughout the bloom. This is natural, and color will soften as the flower opens and ages.
- Anemone flowers are soft and delicate. Handle gently and keep in a cool location. Store your anemones away from direct sunlight, heat sources and/or drafts.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem.
- Cut approximately 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem and immediately place in fresh, clean water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Anemones hydrate for at least an hour before arranging, 24 hours is recommended.
- Anemones can be a phototropic flower - meaning the stems may bend toward a light source and blooms may close at night. This is normal. If you wish your stems to remain upright, place a light source directly above your flowers, or rotate vase so that all sides receive the same amount of light.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).