Snapdragons are bright, cheery flowers whose blooms remind us of warm summer days. Each snapdragon stem contains multiple unique blooms (avg of 10 -15 per stem) that begin opening from the bottom, but, as the stem matures, blooms will continue to open towards the top. Snapdragons are a good line flower, providing height and texture to any type of arrangement, however, they are phototropic, meaning that the stems will bend towards light sources if not evenly lit. This feature gives arrangements a more relaxed, organic, wildflower feel, however, you can help prevent this by keeping your snapdragons upright in designs, and keeping them in an area with even lighting. If this is not possible, try rotating your arrangements from time to time so your snapdragons receive equal amounts of light on all sides. Snapdragons are often used in wildflower, farm and barn inspired designs, but they work just as well in traditional bouquets as well as massed together on their own. Snapdragons look beautiful paired with Sunflowers, Roses, Daisies, Carnations and Lilies. Red/Burgundy Snapdragons are easy flowers to work with and have an average vase life of 5 days, if cared for properly.
Available year round, our Wholesale Red/Burgundy Snapdragons are cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Once you receive your Red/Burgundy Snapdragons, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Snapdragons to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Snapdragons 2-3 days before your event.
For Snapdragons to look their best, it is important you follow our care instructions.
Wholesale Red/Burgundy Snapdragons Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
- Snapdragons are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 18 inches
- Each Snapdragon stem features multiple blooms (10 - 15 blooms on average). The bottom blooms should be fully open upon arrival; remaining blooms will continue to open over time.
- Snapdragons are phototropic (meaning the stems follow the light)! It is perfectly normal for Snapdragon stems to be curved after lying flat in a shipping box with no access to light.
- If stems are curved upon arrival, place a lamp directly above the Snapdragons (but no closer than 6 feet from your flowers) as they hydrate.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
Snapdragon Cut Flower Care instructions:
- 1. Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- 2. Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem.
- 3. Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Snapdragons hydrate for at least an hour before arranging.
- 1. Snapdragons are phototropic (meaning the stems follow the light)! It is perfectly normal for Snapdragon stems to be curved after lying flat in a shipping box with no access to light.
- 2. If stems are curved upon arrival, place a lamp directly above the Snapdragons (but no closer than 6 feet from your flowers) as they hydrate.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).