Roses, Poms, Gerbera Daisies, Hydrangeas & Ruscus Combo Box - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
This Combo Box contains a total of 87 stems. The roses are available in a variety of solid colors and bi-colors. Gerber Daisies are available in Red, White, Yellow, Pink, Orange, and Burgundy. Hydrangeas are available in White or Blue. The Daisy Pompons are available in white, yellow, orange, and red.
Our Wedding Combo Boxes are designed for the brides that only need a few bunches of specific flowers for their wedding, and not a whole box. These boxes are packed with the same care as our other wedding flowers.
Our flowers are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! These Flowers Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
This Combo Box Inlcudes:
- 50 Stems of Roses
- 15 Stems of Gerbera Daisies
- 10 Stems of Daisies Pompon
- 2 Stems of Hydrangeas
- 10 Stems of Ruscus
Mum Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- 1. Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- 2. Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage left below the water will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers).
- 3. Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Mums hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging.
Ruscus Care Instructions:
- 1. Open box and remove the stems.
- 2. Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- 3. Place in water with plant food.
- 4. Change water every day other day.
- 5. Place in the coolest area possible.
Hydrangeas Care Instructions:
- 1. Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- 2. Hydrangeas are shipped with water/food packets attached to the bottom of their stems. Remove this packet just prior to cutting and hydrating.
- 3. Hydrangeas need a lot of water, so proper hydration is key to having them look their best.
- 4. Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem at a steep angle, allowing the stems more surface area to drink water.
- 5. Immediately place cut flowers in water with plant food.
- 6. Place flowers in the coolest area possible, out of direct sunlight.
- 7. Hydrangeas are very thirsty - check water levels often to ensure they have plenty of water.
Hydrangeas Quick Tips:
- 1. You can easily refresh natural hydrangea blooms by giving them a fresh stem cut and submerging the entire flower head and stem in water for 20 min. Ensure flowers are out of direct sun light and in a cool area.
Gerbera Daisy Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- 1. As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- 2. Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- 3. Gerbera Daisies have long, fragile stems and necks. To protect them, they are shipped with clear, plastic tubes around their stems. We recommend you keep these tubes on the Daisies until you are going to make your arrangement.
- 4. Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- 5. Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Gerbera Daisies hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- 6. Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
Gerbera Daisy Quick Tips
- 1. Gerbera Daisies stems can become blocked with bacteria which will prevent them from absorbing the water they need to stay fresh. This will lead to wilting or reduced lifespan. To prevent this, change the water your Gerbera's are hydrating in every 24-48 hours. Giving them a "fresh cut" each time is also recommended, to ensure there is no additional blockage preventing them from proper water uptake.
Roses Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- 1. Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- 2. Long Stem Roses will arrive with either plastic or cardboard packaging that hold the flower bunches together. LEAVE THIS ON FOR AT LEAST 2 - 4 HOURS WHILE INITIALLY HYDRATING YOUR FLOWERS. After 2 - 4 hours, you may carefully remove this packaging. Failure to keep the packaging on the roses while initially hydrating may result in the rose heads drooping.
- 3. Make sure you remove the packaging after 4 hours. The flower heads will begin to swell and you don't want the packaging to bruise the buds at this point.
- 4. Long Stem Roses are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 25 stems per bunch.
- 5. Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - less leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- 6. Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size.
- 7. Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem and immediately place in water.
- 8. Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
Roses Quick Tips:
- 1. To protect roses during shipping, roses are double stacked (1 layer of roses is placed over a 2nd layer). When you receive your roses, you will only see 12 rose blooms - you will NOT be able to see the additional 13 roses which form the lower layer in the package. Turn the bundle over, and you will be able to count 25 stems. An image of how our roses are shipped is on our website.
- 2. If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not too hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- 3. If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Recut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- 4. Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container. Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their bloom size.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).