Wholesale Salmon Alstroemeria - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Alstroemeria are beautiful and unique flowers that have an extremely long vase life. They may look dainty and fragile, but they are hardy flowers that are very easy to work with. Alstroemeria are terrific wedding flowers due to the wide range of colors available: from soft to bright colors - and their affordability. They are a dependable bloomer that tolerates most weather conditions well and they add great fullness and texture to all arrangements. They look beautiful when mixed with any other type of flower, but also look stunning when massed on its own.
Our flowers are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! Wholesale Alstroemeria Requires 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Diameter: Approx. 2-4"
Average Stem Length: Approx. 23"
Bunch Size: 10 Stems
Average Number of Blooms Per Stem: 3-5
Vase Life: 8 days with proper care
Suggested Delivery Date: 3-4 days before event
Alstroemeria Cut Flower Care instructions:
- 1. Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- 2. Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- 3. Place flowers in water with plant food.
- 4. Place flowers in the coolest area possible
- 1. We suggest you receive your alstroemeria 3-4 days before your event to allow for natural opening of the flowers; however, if you need to force the blooms to open earlier, simply cut the stems and place in very warm, almost hot water.
- 2. Repeat 6 - 12 hours later and blooms should start to open.
- 3. Once a bloom opens, the remaining blooms will continue to open over the next several days, giving you extra time to enjoy these beautiful flowers.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).