Wholesale Bulk White Lilies - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Lilies never go out of style and are an incredibly long lived and versatile flower. Stately and graceful, Lilies look great in mixed flower arrangements or even as a stand alone flower with their large showy blooms which continue to open over an extended period of time. Lilies often arrive in bud form, and open one bud at a time - with the next bud opening as an earlier one begins to fade - making Lilies one of the longest lived cut flowers available. Keeping Lilies in cool temperatures will extend their vase life even more.
Our wholesale Lilies are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality. Lilies have multiple blooms per stem, generally ranging in size from 4 - 6 inches in diameter when fully open. Farm fresh lilies often come with all closed buds - this is normal. Because of this, we recommend you receive your lilies at least 2 - 3 days before your event. You may open your lilies faster by hydrating them in warm/hot water and placing in a warmer location. Cooler water and locations will keep them closed longer.
Once you receive your Lilies, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. Store them out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or extreme heat. It is perfectly normal for Lilies to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. For best results, follow the care instructions below. We recommend you receive your Lilies 2-3 days before your event.
Wholesale Bulk Lilies Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before Your Delivery Date!!
Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
- Lilies are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
- Lilies are available year round; however, some colors may not be available all year.
- Stem Length approx 22 - 28 inches
- Each Lily stem features 3 - 5 blooms (on average, 4 - 6 inches in diameter when fully open)
- Suggested Deliver Date 2-3 Days Before Use Date
Wholesale Lily Care Instructions:
- 1. As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- 2. Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- 3. Cut about 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- 4. Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Lilies hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- 5. If you wish to have your lilies open faster, place them in warm/hot water and place in a warm room. Cooler water and locations will keep them in bud form longer.
- 6. Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- With Proper Care, Lilies have an average vase life of 8 - 10 days. Cooler temperatures will result in a longer vaselife.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).