Wholesale White Spray Stock - Requires 7 Day Advance Purchase
Like Standard Stock, Spray Stock is an elegant, beautiful upright flower, that is perfect for both formal and informal events. Spray Stock features one tall, upright stem with multiple lateral stems (on average 3) that branch off the main stem - creating multiple tall flower spikes on each stem. Each individual flower is covered with multiple ruffled, fragrant blooms which adds a fresh, pleasing scent to your arrangements. Spray Stock is a good focal line flower, providing height, texture and substance to any type of arrangement and it blends beautifully with virtually every type of flower. Stock also looks striking when massed together on its own, making it an excellent choice for creating easy, stunning centerpieces. Stock is often used in classic, elegant, formal designs, however, it works just as well in more relaxed, casual settings such as wildflower, farm, barn and rustic inspired designs, and massed together, works well as a modern arrangement. White Spray Stock is available year round, is very easy to work with and has an average vase life of 5 days, if cared for properly.
White Spray Stock
Available year round, our Wholesale White Spray Stock is cut and shipped straight from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms in Equador. These farms produce exceptionally beautiful, full, high grade, reliable and superior flowers. We 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Once you receive your Spray Stock, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Stock to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Spray Stock 2-3 days before your event.
For Spray Stock to look its best, it is important you follow our care instructions.
Wholesale White Spray Stock Requires 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
- Each main stem has several smaller lateral branching stems (on average 3 branches). Each branch contains one tall flower featuring multiple individual blooms.
- Stock is shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 10 inches
- Each Stock stem features multiple blooms. The bottom blooms should be fully open upon arrival; remaining blooms will continue to open over time.
- Stock has a light fragrance.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
Stock Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem.
- Cut approximately 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem and immediately place in fresh, clean water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Stock hydrate for at least an hour before arranging, 24 hours is recommended.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).