Israeli Ruscus Garland - Requires 7 Days Advance Purchase
Greenery Garlands are incredibly popular with brides and event planners today. They are incredibly versatile, create lush floral displays easily and economically, and look great out of water for several days allowing you to begin setting up your wedding venue or party space early, or to reuse for rehearsal dinners or after wedding brunches. Garlands can be used as centerpieces running down the length of a table, or to decorate the backs of chairs, the head table or dessert tables. They also make gorgeous and easy ceremony decorations by running them down aisles or draped along pews or aisle chairs. And finally, they make decorating ceremony arches, chuppahs, hoops or other ceremony decor a breeze by simply attaching them as you wish with zip ties. It doesn't get any easier than that for designing and creating your own lush event. Place candles and flowers within the garlands for an even grander feel.
Our Israeli Garlands are hand made on our eco-friendly farms and shipped overnight to you. They are ready to use right out of the box and are 100% guaranteed to be the freshest, highest quality garlands available. Because they are a natural product, there may be variations in leaf colors and sizes, but they will be approximately 4-6 inches in diameter. Our garlands are designed to be one sided for easier use - they lay better on table tops. The top side will be made lush and full, the bottom will display the wires/mechanics used to create the garland. If you need the garland to be full all the way around, order 2 of the same size and connect with wire or zip ties. Because all of our fresh garlands are hand made, we can customize your garlands to your exact specifications. If you wish to add additional types of greenery to your Israeli Garland, please contact us and we can have our farms create ones just for you.
When selecting a length, please choose the ones that most closely match the size you need. Cutting Garlands down is NOT RECOMMENDED. Garlands are made by wiring individual greenery pieces together; cutting through these wires may reduce the structural integrity of your garland and result in segments falling off, or weakening your overall garland. If you do not see the size you are looking for, please contact us at (207) 618-7618 and we can special order custom sizes for you. Garlands over 20 feet will be shipped as 20 foot sections that can be connected together with zip ties, string or wires, depending upon where the garlands will be positioned. Give our professional event planners a call and we can walk you through the best way to use your garlands, or create any wedding arrangement you need.
We recommend you receive your garlands 2 days before your event date. When you receive your garlands, immediately open their boxes and ensure they have arrived safely. They do not need to be refrigerated. Simply store in the shipping boxes in a cool location, out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources or drafts. For best results, when placing the garlands upon tables or ceremony spaces, lightly mist the garlands with fresh water.
- Open your garland box as soon as it arrives and inspect.
- Garlands may shed. This is normal, and not cause to worry.
- Place the garlands back in their box and store in a cool dry place. They do not need to be refrigerated, however, they should be kept away from heat sources, direct sunlight, or draft
- Once ready to display, lightly mist your garland to keep it looking fresher longer.
- Fresh garlands should last several days.
- Prices and greenery options are ultimately based upon weather and market conditions. In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we will do our best to contact you in advance to find a suitable option. If we cannot speak with you, we may ship a substitute green of equal or higher value within the same color scheme.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).