Purple Agapanthus - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Purple Agapanthus are a strikingly, unusual blue-ish purple flower. Its large flower head is made up of a cluster of trumpet-shaped blooms which give it the appearance of an exploding fireworks display. Agapanthus are a tall, statuesque flower making them a great focal and line flower in mixed arrangements, but they also look striking and modern when arranged together in single flower centerpieces. Purple Agapanthus pairs well with Roses, Hydrangeas, Lisianthus, Snapdragons, and Min-Calla Lilies.
Our Wholesale Purple Agapanthus are cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee it's quality and freshness.
Diameter: Approx. 5-6"
Average Stem Length: 26-30"
Bunch Size: 10 Stems
Vase Life: 6-8 days with proper care
Suggested Delivery Date: 2-3 days before event
Purple Agapanthus Care Instructions:
- 1. Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- 2. Remove all foliage that will fall below the water line
- 3. Cut approx ½ - 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- 4. Place flowers in cool water with plant food.
- 5. Place flowers in the cool area out of direct sunlight.
- 1. It is common for several blooms to fall off of the Agapanthus flower upon arrival. THIS IS NORMAL. It is also perfectly normal for the flowers to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to hydrate.
48LongStems uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service which should allow all deliveries to arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about their service standard time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery maybe available. Saturday deliveries are not available for all zip codes.
- A day to two before each item's selected delivery date, you will be sent an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number by going online into your 48LongStems.com account.
- FedEx or UPS may requires a signature at the time of delivery. We highly suggest that you arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it to instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. This note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, aā signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FāEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders. ā
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route. It is the recipient's obligation to cover this change fee. 48LongStems is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- 48LongStems is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed for example due to weather or mechanical issues, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call 48LongStems IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 207.618.7618 AND email us images of the flowers to info@48LongStems.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures of all the flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the product. If not your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of all product (for quality inspection).